The Priapus Shot: A Drug-Free Option to Improve Sexual Dysfunction!
For men struggling with sexual dysfunction a drug-free shot may now provide a solution.
There is a new progressive men’s clinic in O’Fallon, IL, called Victory Men’s Health who offers this specific type of therapy! The medical professionals at Victory Men’s Health are experts in men’s sexual health.
The Priapus Shot, or “P-Shot” for short, is designed to improve the sexual health of men, especially those struggling with performance due to factors such as poor circulation, prostate cancer, diabetes, surgery and medication side effects.
“I see patients that are candidates for the P-Shot on a daily basis, and I highly recommend the procedure to those patients because it’s a quick and virtually pain-free procedure that has provided lasting and dramatic results for men who a better sex life,” said urologist, Dr. Lawrence Hatchett, Medical Director at Victory men’s health.
The P-Shot is a platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy, which uses the patient’s own blood platelets to kickstart growth and promote healing.
” When the PRP is isolated and injected into penis, both tissue and blood vessel growth are promoted, leading to improved erectile strength and penile sensitivity,” Dr. Hatchett explains.
A surgeon by the name of Dr. Charles Runels, M.D., is credited for pioneering this ingenious application of PRP(Platelet Rich Plasma) that he has since trademarked as the Priapus Shot. This shot has helped thousands of men achieve new levels of sexual potency, performance, and pleasure.
Here are some facts and improvements patients experienced in Dr. Runels reports:
- Better quality of erection
- One of the safest and most effective ways to treat Peyronie’s Disease
- Sixty percent report an increase in at ½ inch in penis length and girth
- Feeling like you’ve turned back the clock on your love life
- Dramatically increases blood flow to penis by opening the small arteries and capillaries without crating systemic vascular side effects like Viagra and other medications
- Since PRP is derived from your own body , there has never been any reported systematic side effects
- Takes one to six weeks to see results; full effects are achieved within three months
- Improved sensation
- Results can last up to 2 tears
- Creates an overall healthier sexual organ
AM I A CANDIDATE?
Generally, men in good health who want to improve their sexual well-being are good candidates for the Priapus-Shot. Many men choose this therapy when they considered all of it advantages:
- An all-natural treatments that uses your body’s natural ability to rejuvenate tissue
- No side effects common to other sexual wellness treatments, such as lumpiness, nodules, necrotic tissue, or allergic reactions
- A safe therapy administered by a doctor using FDA-approved technology
- Procedure is done in the office and takes less than an hour
Urologist, Dr. Lawrence Hatchett of Victory Men’s Health is a certified provider of the Priapus-shot.
To acquire more information about this breakthrough in treatment for erectile dysfunction contact Victory Men’s Health at 1405 N. Green Mount Road, O’Fallon, IL 62269. 618-632-9000.